Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Close Call And Another Day With Tits McGee

I have a knack for being caught in varying degrees of undress, whether in public or in my own home. Most recently we have the 3 Jamaican mattress delivery men, 2 cops (in my own home, I wasn't breaking the law believe it or not), and the staff and customers of my local Target (that one probably was against the law, but NOT my fault).

Last night, my tenant was nearly my next victim! I was showering with the door open, since that's one of the few ways my husband and I can actually have a conversation without our 3 and 4 year olds interrupting one way or another. The bathroom, most notably, the clear glass shower door, can be seen from the stairway leading to the outside door. Genius idea!

My tenant came up to deliver his rent check, and my brilliant husband proceeded to open the door. If it weren't for my screams of surprise, my tenant would have seen me in all my glory and have been added to a growing list of victims. And to boot, he would have had to pay for the viewing since he did have a check in hand. We did warn him this may happen, as we recalled my last 3 encounters on Christmas morning when he joined us for breakfast. So really, it's his own fault.

Fast forward to today. Tits McGee came back after a very brief hiatus!

I face the task of keeping M and Little T entertained at my office on occasion. It can be a challenge, but man, it's so cool to look up and see these faces.




Don't you agree?

Today they were kept entertained with a sheet of address labels that they colored and made into stickers. This is what Little T did with his:



This is what M (a.k.a. Tits McGee) did with hers:



My decolletage decorated by Tits McGee. What the heck is her booby issue lately? In fact, just a few moments ago she put an item from her princess dress up collection around her chest and asked when her Aunt would be here so she can "show Tante her boooobs".

Seriously, our boobs are either seen by others, and/or discussed, way too often around here! Is that a good thing? I'm not sure!

Pamcakes Glitterpants

No comments:

Post a Comment