Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Driving In The Wake Of A Rainbow With Tits McGee

Once upon a time, I drove to work in the wake of a rainbow with Tits McGee in the back seat. True to my promise of trying to make life filled with rainbows, unicorns, butterflies and glitter (see promise above) I had to share!

It was a sunny February day and the streets were laden with puddles from the 100 tons of melting snow on the sides of the road. Each time the car in front of me drove through a puddle, the resulting splash from the puddle would send up a spray of rainbow water as the bright sun hit the road. It was magical! Magical I tell ya. What better way to get to work than literally driving on a rainbow.

I tried to take a picture with my phone of this truly ethereal event, but ended up with 2 pictures of my dashboard and one of my thumb. If I had been pulled over for speeding at that moment I would have had a solid case with proof of my speed forever saved in my phone.

It reminded me of this YouTube gem, the double rainbow guy. How was I to know the importance of two's on this shiny day.

After arriving at my office I grabbed 2 plates to make my kiddos (henceforth on my bloggity blog known as Big T, Little T and M....except for this story) each a sandwich. Tits McGee (M) took the plates, held them up to her eyes and said "Look, 2 eyes!"



Which then led to the predictable "Look Mommy, 2 ears!".



Totally saw that coming a mile away! You bore me child! But wait...Tits McGee never fails to keep me entertained. "Look...2 boooooooooooobs!" with a long "oooooooooo".



That's right Tits McGee, you have 2 booooooooobs! And we drive on rainbows! What does it mean? You will only get that last statement if you watched the video. Now go watch it and ponder it all!

Boobs and rainbows, life doesn't get any better.

Pamcakes Glitterpants

No comments:

Post a Comment